.:Canada’s MUST SEE destinations:.

CN tower in Toronto, Ontario

CN tower in Toronto, Ontario

Challenge 3

There are two destinations that you are destined to go to in Ontario…natural and man-maid sites. Famous in Canada and known all around the world, even in the Guinness World Records. This is challenge 3 and it will be one of the best places you ever heard…you’ll be coming here this summer. The CN tower and the Niagara Falls.

The CN Tower

This man made land mark is the world’s third tallest building! It is located in Toronto, Canada in the province of Ontario. It is so high when you enter the amazing building, it’s like your superman, and scale the building in one bound. It takes 58 minutes to go up the glass front elevator so you can see the amazing view at 22 kilometers per hour. Two million people visit the CN tower every year, waiting in the 2 hr line is worth it, trust me. Maybe you will be standing in this line one day, or even other sites like I will talk about. One day when I’m old enough I am touring the world to see other countries famous destinations. Like the Great Wall of China, the Taj Mahal in India, Mount Everest, and the Ifle tower in Paris. Every county has their ultimate landmarks and the CN tower is one of mine.

275px-Niag715[1]

Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

The Niagara Falls

The Niagara Falls located in Ontario, Canada, were formed when glaciers receded at the end of  “The Wisconsin glaciation” (the last ice age), and water from the Great Lakes made a trail right through the Niagara Escarpment leading to the Atlantic Ocean. The falls are not as what you would think high but are very wide. 6 million cubic feet of water falls over the crest of the falls every minute. This landmark is also used for hydroelectric power, Canada is a very “Go Green” country, we use any renewable energy we have.             

The gracefulness and beauty of the Niagara FaNiagara Falls at Nightlls is un-discribable. I have seen the falls my self three times. That’s why we have photos. You will see a picture of the falls on this post. The “Maid of the Mist” is famous in the falls too, it’s a fairy that goes behind the falls extremely close, and in front. This experience is mind boggling  and death threatening I’m sure. I have never been on the boat but I sure would like to. This natural land mark is a must see for it’s natural beauty. If you have never gone, I encourage you highly to go!

Both these landmarks are the ultimate landmarks in Ontario and Canada! You have just learned alot of history and facts about these historic sites. I have shared all I know about them and I hope you found it interesting, and I hope you too will see these amazing sites.

4 thoughts on “.:Canada’s MUST SEE destinations:.

1. Hi Simone,

My name is Caydun. I would love to go to Canada it sounds like an interesting place. You told me some cool places but whats your favorite place in Canada?

2. That’s interesting I have always wanted to go to Canada it is on my Bucket List. Do you live in Ontario?

3. Pingback: Visit these blogs | Challenge Yourself to Blog